*Please allow for 15 minutes to complete this form.
- Programs are for critically ill children under the age of 18 and their immediate family members only.
- Patients must be diagnosed with a life-threatening illness, be receiving active treatment, and be frequently hospitalized.
- The child's primary physician and social worker should complete applications. When more than one diagnosis is involved, each attending physician must complete a medical statement.
- Eligibility will be determined by the Foundation after physician's assessment.
- Applications will be reviewed and approved by Program Director.
- Applications for critically ill children will be updated and reviewed every two years. Siblings may participate in programs until age 21.
- Patients will remain eligible for one year after last active treatment (Routine follow-ups excluded).
- Families are encouraged to participate in programs through the Better Together Program for one year after the loss of the child participating in programs.
- Patients must live in MD, PA, DE, NJ, VA, WV or DC to participate in Casey Cares Programs